Service & Repairs
With over 12 years specialist heat pump and biomass experience, having your system regularly checked and tested with an Ecovision service ensures maximum efficiency and helps prevent breakdown
Benefits of regular servicing:
- Improve the efficiency of your system and prevent costly repairs
- To obtain your Non-Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) and MMSP payments
- Maintain your manufacturer’s warranty conditions
- Validate your home insurance conditions
Whether your air, ground or water source heat pump or biomass system was installed by Ecovision or not, having an annual heat pump service is crucial for guaranteeing your system’s performance throughout the year and prolonging the lifetime of the technology, saving you money on repairs in the long run.
Therefore, it is vital your heat pump is serviced frequently by a qualified engineer.
Specialising in Dimplex, Mitsubishi, Nibe, Viessmann, Bosch, Froling, Kensa and more, fill in the form for your Ecovision service and/or repair quote.
• Sign up to a 3-year service contract and receive a 5% discount per year.
• Sign up to a 5-year service contract and receive a 10% discount per year.
Upgrade to our Premium Service
This includes 1-year technical telephone support with a Senior Technical Support Engineer, saving you money on engineer call out fees. Two key benefits include:
• Most faults can be resolved over the phone with our Senior Technical Support Engineer, saving you on average £160.00 per call out.
• The price, a one-off annual payment of £49.99. A small price for peace of mind!