Over 75% OFF an Air Source Heat Pump
Join the growing number of people switching to renewable energy and SAVE up to 50%¹ on your heating bills when you replace your oil or LPG boiler.
We will provide you with a fully installed top-of-the-range Air Source Heat Pump system with up to 2 new radiator upgrades, worth £13,000², for the same price as your old oil or LPG boiler³, from just £2,999. Giving you a 77% saving and up to a 50%¹ reduction in your heating bills!
So, beat the fossil fuel price hikes⁴ and upgrade your old oil or LPG boiler with a cost-saving, efficient replacement. Fill in the form now to find out how you can have a fully installed Air Source Heat Pump system with up to 2 new radiator upgrades, worth £13,000², from just £2,999!
Please be made aware that this product has NOT launched yet and may be subject to change.
We anticipate it will be live by January 2019.
Qualifying criteria: Preferably the property will be owned by you, be on oil or LPG, have at least 3 bedrooms and be split over a minimum of 2 storeys.
Please note: To provide you with an accurate estimate we do require a recent EPC (under 2 years old).
How do I save money with an Air Source Heat Pump?
At Ecovision we want more people to benefit from installing an Air Source Heat Pump and not miss out on efficient, cheaper renewable energy because of the initial upfront cost. So we came up with a plan which means you get a fully installed Air Source Heat Pump system with up to two new radiator upgrades over 75% OFF!
Why should I install an Air Source Heat Pump?
- Improve your boiler efficiency and potentially save up to 50%¹ on energy bills compared to fossil fuel alternatives
- Reduce your output of harmful carbon emissions by up to 6,100kgs⁵ per year, helping in the fight against the worrying effects of climate change
- Quiet and compact, they can be installed within a few days and we’ll replace your existing boiler
- Improve your EPC rating (all rented properties must have a minimum E rating by April 2020)
- Receive over £1,600 in government funded MMSP payments when you also install an MMSP monitoring system on your Air Source Heat Pump
How do I get over 75% OFF an Air Source Heat Pump?
- With over 10 years experience and MCS accredited, our expert team at Ecovision will guide you through the process, start to finish:
- We will install your system which you will own and in exchange, you assign your right to our financial partner, Swangrove Energy, to receive the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) payments from the government
- To maintain your system warranty, prevent breakdown and validate your contract over the RHI period you must service and maintain your system. Our 7-year Service and Maintenance plan is just £24.99 per month and also protects your workmanship warranty – giving you peace of mind
SWITCHING MADE EASY
With our team of highly skilled, specialist Air Source Heat Pump experts to guide you through the installation process from start to finish, it has never been easier to switch to a renewable heating system. Often taking less than a week to install, there’s minimal disruption too.
SAVE ON HEATING BILLS
By installing an Ecovision Air Source Heat Pump in your home, you can significantly reduce your annual heating and hot water bills against fossil fuel alternatives. They can also last in excess of 20 years. Find out more about how they work here.
Reduce your carbon footprint with renewable energy. Efficiently producing all of your hot water and heating, Air Source Heat Pumps run quietly in temperatures down to -20’c⁶, providing up to 4 times as much heat as an electric heater using the same amount of energy.
What are you waiting for? Go green and take advantage of this extraordinary offer!
Prefer to purchase an Air Source Heat Pump outright?
Terms and Conditions
¹Please note that these figures are an estimate only. Savings will depend on each specific installation and are not guaranteed. The savings example is based on a system similar or exact to the one offered in this scheme (www.ecovisionsystems.co.uk/save-up-to-50-on-energy-bills).
²Based on the average cost of installing by Ecovision a 14kW Mitsubishi Ecodan Air Source Heat Pump system with two radiator upgrades in a 4 bed detached house with an oil boiler producing 20,000kWh per annum with a SCoP of 3.44 and a flow temperature of 55’c. Purchase prices start from £10,000 when installing an 8.5kW Mitsubishi Ecodan or £11,500 for an 11.2kW Mitsubishi Ecodan under the same conditions through Ecovision.
³Average cost of a new oil or LPG boiler (boilerguide.co.uk).
⁴Price hikes based on UK average oil prices over the past 3 years (Boilerjuice.com)
⁵Potential annual savings of installing a standard Air Source Heat Pump in an avergage sized, 4 bed detached home which currently uses a G-rated oil boiler (energysavingtrust.org.uk).
⁶System temperature range can be found here and is based on a 8.5kW and 11.2kW Ecodan Air Source Heat Pump model that is available as part of the AoR offer. Please note that these figures may change depending on manufacturer.