Our Design Process
At Ecovision we don’t design inferior systems or solutions in an effort to reach a low budget and/or undercut other companies, instead we will advise the best solution for you. Our approach will allow you to make informed decisions regarding functionality, benefits and costs so that you can judge and decide where the real value for money is.
The complete consultation process if free, but when you’re happy to move on the next step includes a paid technical survey. This initial and modest payment does not represent a full sales agreement with Ecovision.
Our technical survey is completed by one of our Technical Design and Operations team. They spend the best part of a day on site assessing the buildings for the best renewable technology and solution. They will also discuss the aspects of the project that are important for you and fully consider all the design options that best meet the needs of the property or land. This detailed analysis of the practical aspects of any installation enables us to present various design options, their individual benefits and indicative costs. Thereby allowing you to influence the design, within a budget you control.
Our 7 Step Process
1. An initial 15-20 minute consultation with one of our trained sales team will include a detailed discussion to understand your needs and the size of the project
2. Ecovision will provide an indicative cost and determine if the desired outcome is feasible within budget. At this point Ecovision can also introduce and talk through a range of financial options
3. Ecovision will conclude the consultation process with a feasibility report. This confirms the best solution and indicative cost along with detail of the financial benefits and annual carbon reduction
Technical Site Survey
4. One of Ecovision’s trained Design Engineers will visit the site to complete a site survey and design review
5. They will discuss the design options available and clearly identify the cost allowing you to make an informed decision and to achieve the best value and outcome
6. Ecovision will work closely with you to make key decisions regarding cost and once agreed will produce a fixed price quotation
7. Design, installation and commissioning of your Modern Energy system can now take place