Ecovision Service and Maintenance Agreement
The Ecovision service and maintenance agreement is available to ensure the system’s efficiency is maintained and to give our customers peace of mind should the system require maintenance.
As part of the annual service, our engineers will undertake a comprehensive check of your system, cleaning the filters, inspecting safety valves and adjusting the system timings to suit your heating needs.
What is included?
- A full on-site Equipment service every 12 months, required to maintain your Equipment Warranties
- Replacement of equipment and components under original Ecovision and manufacturer warranty where applicable
- Priority callout for faults and repair
- Free of charge call-out for fault diagnosis
- A 15% discount for any parts and labour outside of warranty cover
Which technologies are covered?
All prices are inclusive of materials and labour required for service, including 20% VAT. Please find further details, including all terms and conditions here
If you would like to undertake an Ecovision service and maintenance agreement for your Ecovision installed renewable technology, please contact us on 01666 501580 and choose Option 3 to go directly through to our service department.