How Much Could You Earn From Solar Panels?
In a few quick and easy steps our Solar Calculator will work out how much income solar panels on your roof will generate for you. We will generate two calculations:
1. The largest system that can fit on your roof plus income.
2. The most efficient system that we would recommend for you plus income.
How Solar Panels On Your Roof Could Benefit You
- Gain valuable income from the Government backed Feed In Tariff and Export Tariff scheme
- Feed in Tariff is guaranteed for 20 years and is index linked and tax-free
- For domestic installations you can cut your electricity bills by up to 50%
- Solar panels are hassle free as systems are low maintenance
- Easy installation with minimal disruption
- Fully integrated with your current electricity system
- Completely automatic system
- Reduces carbon emissions and enhances property value
Contact Us With Any Question
- Reduce Your Electricity Bill Dramatically - When you begin to generate your own solar power, your electricity bill will drop. How much depends on how and when you use electricity (including putting washing machines on timers so that they work during the day when your electricity is free).
- Save More Every Year - Savings are likely to increase over time. The average energy bill for a typical home more than doubled over the past 5 years. With solar PV, you'll be protected from some of this increase by being partly self-sufficient.
- Reduce Your Carbon Footprint - Solar power is a 'clean' energy resource and it's not going anywhere. An average solar PV system will replace 'dirty' fuel sources and save around 20% of a home's carbon footprint per year (around 1000kg CO2).
- It's Easy - Solar panels usually only takes a day to install, and this mostly happens externally on the roof. Even the power supply is only broken for a few minutes whilst the new connections are made.
- Increase Your Home's value - 35% of Energy Saving Trust's 2009 survey said they would be willing to pay more for a home where some of their energy supply came from renewable resources; almost half said would like to know if their home is suitable for renewable.