Act Now To Beat The Rush!
"...claim current tariff levels before thousands of legacy installations enter the system."
Due to the number of existing renewable heat installations and the fact that the majority have already received the RHPP (Renewable Heat Premium Payment), Ofgem have restricted 'legacy' customers and stated they need to delay their application for 3-6 months.
They will not miss out on payments but it gives those that wish to act now the opportunity to install, register and claim current tariff levels before thousands of legacy installations enter the system.
Ecovision will pay for your Green Deal assessment!
Apply now to receive your free no obligation RHI assessment and if your application results in you booking* a survey with Ecovision, before April 18th, then we will reimburse your Green Deal Assessment fee, up to £150, once the installation has been completed.
In a few quick and easy steps our Air Source Heat Pump Calculator will work out the income that your Heat Pump could generate from the Renewable Heat Incentive.
Benefits of Having a Heat Pump
- Savings - Depending on your current fuel type, a heat pump can make substantial savings against your current heating system.
- No Deliveries - Because the heat pump is powered by electricity, (every 1kW of electricity consumed, on average, will output 2.7kW of heat), you will not need to rely on the oil tanker being able to get to your house nor worry about the cost of filling the tank.
- Health & Safety - The process of combustion is not required for the heat pump to generate heat - this makes the system safer in terms of combustion, while also ensuring no CO2 is being generated locally.
- Life Expectancy - A heat pump will offer many years of service, potentially double the life expectancy of a new condensing boiler.
- Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) - You will receive quarterly payments for seven years for generating renewable energy on site.
- No Hassle - In addition to no longer needing to take deliveries of fuel, the system, once installed, will continue to operate with no scheduled input from you.
- Comfort - The heat pump is most suited to a weather compensated control system, this is where the heat pump monitors the internal and external conditions, along with the flows and returns from the heating system to ensure you maintain the same room temperature.
- Efficiency - To meet the minimum requirements for RHI qualification, the system will need to output, on average over the year, 2.7kW of energy for every 1kW of energy consumed. Through rigorous assessments Ecovision will ensure this is achieved.
*Surveys to take place within 3 weeks of booking.