Act Now To Benefit From The Highest Tariff!
The current Renewable Heating Incentive (RHI) tariff for air source heat pumps is set at 7.3p/kWh for every unit of renewable energy.
However this tariff is subject to degression. With a continued increase in the number of people adopting this cleaner, more efficient form of heating, now more than ever is the time to act. A typical 3 or 4 bedroom household with an air source heat pump from Ecovision could receive £1544 per year in Government payments on top of significant fuel bill savings.
In a few quick and easy steps our Air Source Heat Pump Calculator will work out the income that your Heat Pump could generate from the Renewable Heat Incentive.
Benefits of Having a Heat Pump
- Savings - Depending on your current fuel type, a heat pump will significantly reduce your bills.
- No Deliveries - Because the heat pump is powered by electricity, you won’t need to rely on fuel deliveries.
- Health & Safety - The process of combustion is not required for the heat pump to generate heat - this makes the system safer in terms of combustion, while also ensuring no CO2 is being generated locally.
- Life Expectancy - A heat pump will have a life expectancy up to twice as long as a modern boiler.
- Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) - You will receive substantial tax free quarterly payments simply by installing a heat pump.
- No Hassle - Once installed, the system will continue to operate with no scheduled input from you.
- Comfort - The heat pump is most suited to a weather compensated control system, meaning that regardless of the external temperature, the internal temperature remains the same with no input from you.
- Efficiency – The heat pump will meet and often exceed a minimum level of efficiency which guarantees the high savings and substantial tax free payments.